ABOUT THE FAIR
Speciality & Fine Food Fair 2021 will offer you the opportunity to meet an elite range of buyers, hoteliers, retailers, chefs, restaurateurs and many more.
The show, running for 22 years, is the go-to showcase for emerging and established brands within the artisan, F&B industries.
The event gathers more than 10,000 industry buyers and F&B professionals every year and organizes more than 50 knowledge sessions as well as great taste awards.
WHY THE UK?
The UK offers major opportunities for Lebanese companies. It is looking for new food suppliers from around the world especially for premium food products.
The fair is a second to none opportunity to launch new products, promote existing ones, meet industry leaders and share knowledge and innovations.
Also, Brexit is creating new opportunities for Lebanese suppliers in the UK market. New markets are opening for Lebanese products, with success stories witnessed this year for Lebanese suppliers across the agriculture and Agro food value chains.
OPTIONS TO PARTICIPATE
The “Proudly Lebanese” booth will be designed to allow all participants a maximum exposure at an affordable price. The booth will be one of the biggest at the fair and will be divided into two parts: the first will focus on wine and spirits and the second on specialty foods.
Two options will be offered for eligible companies:
- Option 1: Companies will showcase their brands on dedicated aisle space within the booth.
- Option 2: Companies can reserve a premium spot located at the corners of the booth space and will be allowed to showcase their brands on a dedicated floor space area (between 4 and 6m2).
Companies interested to participate in the fair will be required to participate in a preparatory workshop held on July 29, 2021.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
Register now and reserve your spot. “Women-led companies are highly encouraged to apply”
Companies interested to participate need to meet selection criteria:
- be registered and manufacturing in Lebanon
- be registered in one of the Chambers of commerce in Lebanon
- have at least one internationally recognized quality certificate (ISO, HACCP, Organic…)
- not have more than 100 employees
- be working in the agri-food manufacturing sector
- be export-ready
- be willing to undertake training prior to the fair to prepare them in terms of marketing and pitching
- be willing to fill a pre and post evaluation of the fair
Travel and accommodation as well as sample shipment are the responsibility of participating companies. However 50% of the cost to participate to the event will be covered by the organizing committee (It includes floor rental, booth set-up, marketing and promotion.)
Deadline for submissions: August 20, 2021.
Learn more about the event: Speciality & Fine Food Fair – Home (specialityandfinefoodfairs.co.uk).
For more information, contact us on the following email address: email@example.com (Ralph Nehme, Economic Attaché- Lebanese Embassy in the UK), firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org