QOOT Cluster is organizing a virtual workshop focusing on exportability for SMEs in the agri-food sector since exports are incredibly important to foster our economy. The workshop is tailored for SMEs and large companies in the agri-food sector.
Date: Wednesday, January 27, 2021
Time: 3:00pm to 6:30pm
Zoom platform: Link will be shared with selected companies upon receiving the application
Fees: LBP 750,000 (excluding QOOT Cluster members)
Places are limited
2021 Survival Kit by Ms. Hill Skaff, business and food development specialist
- Advantages of exporting, and company readiness to export
- Marketing mix strategy focusing on the essential Ps of marketing
- Advantages of promotional innovative tools compared to the classical tools
- Learn key steps people must take to accelerate innovation.
- Choosing the right tradeshows
Improving the odds of listing your product in retail by Ms. Danielle Mol, founder of GreenUp Consulting in the Netherlands
- Supermarket landscape (retail landscape and the importance of the different categories)
- Market trends for retailers and consumers
- Factors that will push the retailer to say yes to your product
- Real examples in the market
The workshop will be provided by Hill Skaff and Danielle Mol.
Hill Skaff, food production and business development professional
Hill Skaff is a food production and business development professional with more than 15 years of experience in long-term positions and in short-term consultancies. Her experience includes six years of progressive leadership in project development, strengthening the agriculture and agro-processing sectors and supporting Lebanese products to become more competitive in both domestic and international markets. In addition, she’s a short-term consultant in export, trade, product development and market strategies.
Danielle Mol, founder of GreenUp Consulting
Danielle Mol is the founder of GreenUp Consulting with more than 12 years of food industry experience as a consultant for retailers and industry players. She worked in several commercial role at several suppliers to large retailers, led the development and product launch strategy of many successful innovations. In addition, she’s an expert in market analysis and discovering growth opportunities and improvement projects (f.e. profit increase, transition to more sustainable protein).
If you have any questions about the workshop, please email us on Chantale.firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.