With over a decade and a half of regional market experience, GWR Consulting provides an unwavering commitment to quality, safety, analytics, training, and consultancy. Through their comprehensive services including health and safety, food safety, customer journey mapping, customer satisfaction surveys, data analytics, mystery shopping and market research.
GWR Consulting provides their clients with the expertise and technology to quantify and enhance their customer experience, performance, safety, quality, and service attributes.
Their data analysis technology highlights weaknesses and strengths in a company and provides executives with essential information to establish and/or refine internal KPIs and adopt appropriate data-tailored actions. GWR Consulting works with some of the largest business groups in the region and regionally with 4 offices in Lebanon, UAE, Egypt, and Portugal. Our clients are predominant in the sectors of food & beverage, hospitality, banking, automotive and retail.
ABOUT GWR CONSULTING
GWR Consulting is committed to quality and is ISO 9001:2015 certified since 2010, they provide health and safety consultancy and customer experience management for more than 500 brands in 27 countries and 6 different languages. GWR Consulting is:
- A registered training center with Highfield Awarding Body for Compliance (HABC), UK,
- A member in the International Association of Food Protection (IAFP).
- An approved Food safety consultant and trainer center by Dubai Municipality
- The food safety consultant of the Lebanese Syndicate of Owners of Restaurants, Cafes, Night-clubs & Pastries
- A technical committee member with LIBNOR in preparing the food safety standards
- A board member of MSPA Asia Pacific/Europe
- Trusted advisor to the syndicate of Restaurants, Cafes and Night Clubs in Lebanon as well as the syndicate of Hotel owners and Lebanese Franchise Association to draft the guidelines for fighting against Coronavirus in the community
GWR consultants and trainers have extensive experience in consultancy, providing the clients with the most practical solutions and are all certified trainers. The team drafted the Food Safety Guidelines that has been adopted by the Lebanese Syndicate of Owners of Restaurants, Cafes, Night-clubs & Pastries and presented to the concerned ministries.
In light of the novel Coronavirus outbreak, GWR Consulting developed a new service to handle the infection control prevention measures against the Coronavirus outbreak offered to food processing; industry/manufacturing; tourism and hospitality sector on how they can preemptively protect themselves, their colleagues, and customers while showing customers the precautions and thus help in saving their business.