Olivarès is a cold-pressed Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Olives (no additives, no preservatives).
Every autumn since 1933, over two hundred olive growers have a pilgrimage to Nicolas Fares and Sons’ historical olive oil press in Lebaa, South of Lebanon.
The finest olives from the Baladi variety are then handpicked, squeezed, and bottled into this finest extra virgin olive oil conceived on rain-fed hands in the South of Lebanon.
Olivarès is unfiltered to preserve the color and texture of the oil. It is stored in a cool and dark place in stainless steel tanks.
The supply chain is under the staff’s control, from the olive orchards to the oil storage and bottling. In addition, we are adopting the newest technology in olive milling, ensuring the best quality and quantity results.
Interesting facts about the company
- The business was established in 1933. We are the third generation operating in the olive oil field.
- Adopting the newest technology in the production of extra virgin olive oil
- Full control over the value chain
- Quality guaranteed (% of acidity is below 0.3)
- Professionals and experts in olive oil manage production.
- Transforming the olive husk into bricks and reselling it as a heat source
What is the innovation
- Olivarès is available in 2 different sizes: 250 ML and 750 ML (comes with a box and a bag)
- Producing extra virgin by using the best technology available in the market
- Organizing olive oil festival every year
What is the story behind the innovation?
They are the third generation in the production of olive oil. It was started in 1933 by our grandfather Nicolas Fares. The olive oil mill was destroyed during The Lebanese War. In 1997, we rebuilt the mill, and in 2014 we implemented a second production line that was more advanced and efficient. Olivarès was created in 2016 to integrate into the market.
Who is benefitting from this innovation?
- Over 300 farmers and corporate accounts are pressing their olive oil in their mills.
- The Lebanese Diaspora who lives in the UAE and USA corporate who wish to buy high-end Lebanese olive oil.